Student wellbeing at Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School is a collaborative partnership between staff, parents & carers and our school & parish community, to help make a positive difference for our children’s overall mental health and wellbeing.
Our school’s core values of Compassion, Respect, Hospitality, Service and Integrity are embedded into the curriculum and all aspects of our school community.
Our Lady of the Rosary School is a KidsMatter school in which student wellbeing permeates all activities in the life of our school.
KidsMatter Primary provides:
- an umbrella for bringing together existing wellbeing policies and practices
- processes for building a school mental health
and has a wellbeing strategic plan:
- a common language for the whole community
- stronger parent engagement and parenting capacity
- more effective partnerships with community
- improved student educational outcomes
In March 2014 we had our official launch of KidsMatter where we, as a school, made a commitment to make sure OLOR is a safe and happy place for all.