Skip to content
- is a fun, experimental behavioural program that helps young children develop skills to cope with fears and worries.
- is a program for children (5-7 years) experiencing anxiety issues.
- explores in a playful way how we can change the way we respond to what life presents us.
- is facilitated by two trained facilitators with a group (maximum of six participants) where learning is strengthened through peer interaction and support.
- through narrative and active play, focusses on letting go of unhelpful thinking and on making more helpful choices.
- runs for seven weeks and each weekly session is 60 minutes, with a booster session later.
- Get Lost Mr Scary was written by psychologists Carol MacGregor and Kerry Herger who work as District Guidance Officers for the NSW Department of Education and Training.